I haven't done this in awhile....
How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 22-24 lbs, depending on whose scale you are looking at.
Maternity clothes? No denying that!
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Between the crazy parenting anxiety dreams that have cropped up in the last few days, getting up 3x to pee, the fact that my normally incredible sleep.number bed is uncomfortable no matter what, and this heat wave our a/c can't keep up with = not great.
Maternity clothes? No denying that!
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Between the crazy parenting anxiety dreams that have cropped up in the last few days, getting up 3x to pee, the fact that my normally incredible sleep.number bed is uncomfortable no matter what, and this heat wave our a/c can't keep up with = not great.
Best moment this week: Seeing and feeling real evidence of the baby responding to my and my husband's voices... it's the most heart-melting event yet!
Movement: She definitely has regular sleep patterns now, and constant hiccups (which I evilly think is hilarious), but the kid is transverse, so hopefully she will boogie into a heads-down position soon. Also: my belly-button has a bruise around it! No lie. She seems to take her feet and push out on it as hard as she can, several times a day. Lovely child.
Food cravings: Nothing at the moment - I don't have a lot of stomach room, so nothing sounds too appealing anymore
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks once or twice a day
Movement: She definitely has regular sleep patterns now, and constant hiccups (which I evilly think is hilarious), but the kid is transverse, so hopefully she will boogie into a heads-down position soon. Also: my belly-button has a bruise around it! No lie. She seems to take her feet and push out on it as hard as she can, several times a day. Lovely child.
Food cravings: Nothing at the moment - I don't have a lot of stomach room, so nothing sounds too appealing anymore
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks once or twice a day
Belly Button in or out? Nonexistent? Completely flat.
What I miss: Strangers not coming up and telling me I MUST be wrong on my due date and I HAVE to be full-term already. Apparently I'm the size of a hippo to some people.
What I miss: Strangers not coming up and telling me I MUST be wrong on my due date and I HAVE to be full-term already. Apparently I'm the size of a hippo to some people.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished - I really hate waiting around for furniture, etc. I'm getting extremely antsy/anxious about everything getting done in time.
Weekly Wisdom: Go to Mother.hood/someplace comparable and get a bra fitting - regularly! You might not realize you've grown as much as you have, and that upper-back pain might actually be from the wrong bra!
Milestones: Being 75% of the way done with this pregnancy - it's insane to realize! And apparently by now, if for some terrible reason I were to deliver today, our little baby (still with no name, poor girl!) would have >95% chance of being healthy! It's such an unspeakable relief.Weekly Wisdom: Go to Mother.hood/someplace comparable and get a bra fitting - regularly! You might not realize you've grown as much as you have, and that upper-back pain might actually be from the wrong bra!


1 comment:
EEK! You are getting so close! So sweet that she responds to yours and your hubby's voice. And way to go with the weight gain - I'm jealous... I'm already at 20 pounds and I'm two weeks behind you!!
Post a Comment