Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weepy.

I have been crying all damn day. I have no idea why.

The cats are not getting along with Hobo Dave [dog], so I have cried several times today.
I didn't feel like eating anything we have for lunch today; I stood there and cried.
I cried when I tried to start lesson planning for next month, and whined out loud when I attempted to grade some poorly written papers. Granted - I would have whined at that no matter what, but......ha. Anyway.
I remembered meanly yelling at my mother for a really stupid reason on Saturday, and it of course brought tears to my eyes. In fact, I sobbed on the phone when my sadness drove me to call and apologize to her. Again.
And the most pathetic of all: tears - literal tears, not just moisture - clouded my vision at the end of watching G.D. POCAHONTAS. Oh yes, the Disney version.

Shoot me now.


So uh.... What. The. Fug. I rarely cry at all. PMS? A slight glimmer of hope is rising in the "Am I pregnant??" portion of my brain, especially since that was a MAJOR symptom when I was pregnant before. I would cry at everything. And nothing.

As of ahora, I am trying not to read too much into it. I am going to be really freaking pissed (ha) if I get my period tomorrow or something.


.....and I'm sure everyone wants to know that.